Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln Beach report 6-2-20 Now the cats are on!
(06-07-2020, 10:58 AM)TubeDude Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 03:56 AM)catchinon Wrote: It's all good, Kent. I guess it is kinda redundant or tautological or something. Was just expressing the same thing in two different ways of looking at it. Kind of like posting a length and a weight so those who key on one or the other will see how big the fish was. Ah, big, how ambiguous that word can be.
Another inverse reciprocal...from the department of redundancy department.
Here also is an additional rule from The Grammar Police, too: Use no commas, which are unnecessary. 

One an other think: weather that one cat is a mail or fee male: I need to run that passed the DWR division of the Do Not Resuscitate. I get Carried a way. But its fin some met uh mes too mess a round wit lang goo age. A nether think; its a good think we have spiel Chequers too hep use. Or thee inner net. Wee awl leaf out  are ad a letter or to ounce and a wile. Ewe half know i dear who mini miss steaks eye make that I half ta figs be fore eye kin post on if this massages. Thinks for glistening. Me Apollo gees. Peas forget me.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lincoln Beach report 6-2-20 Now the cats are on! - by Fritzfishin - 06-04-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Lincoln Beach report 6-2-20 Now the cats are on! - by catchinon - 06-08-2020, 05:05 PM