Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Crappie Report
(06-12-2020, 10:33 PM)utahren Wrote: Hi, Cowboy,
Thanks for share this fun moment. It looks like so easy to catch crappie. Do you mind to share the location? I have never been in Pineview and do not know where to fishing or parking. you can send location to my cell phone 801-719-4690. Thanks a lot.
Lu

My friend, I am careful about texting  people I dont know.  That said I would offer a couple thoughts here and if you need more help,  feel free to PM me through this forum vs texting...you will find that days like I showed on the video are the exception, not the norm.. Sometimes they come easy if you are in the right place at the right time and know a few  crappie techniques.  Or, if you have been fortunate, like me, to have listen to, occasionally mentored by, and then practice the advice offered by much better anglers than me who are on this site and are kind enough to teach us.  However, most people I talk to find crappie a bid hard to catch. Two things a few on this site have drilled into my head for Crappie....fish up and fish early (or late). As for locations at Pineview, there is no magic spot. They move based on many factors. The rock area of the north side of cemetery ridge is a good place to start. Any of the pullouts along the narrows closer to the dam can be productive. The walk out at browing point or off rattle snake can hold them. If I told you goto one spotand that's where they are, they would not be, they dont listen to me. But if you are new to the game try the rocky area off cemetery, it as good of bet as any. Good luck and let us know how ya did.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew

Messages In This Thread
Pineview Crappie Report - by Cowboypirate - 06-07-2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Pineview Crappie Report - by kentofnsl - 06-08-2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Pineview Crappie Report - by Cowboypirate - 06-08-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: Pineview Crappie Report - by Jmorfish - 06-08-2020, 03:07 AM
RE: Pineview Crappie Report - by wiperhunter2 - 06-08-2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Pineview Crappie Report - by doitall5000 - 06-08-2020, 02:51 PM
RE: Pineview Crappie Report - by Cowboypirate - 06-09-2020, 01:17 AM
RE: Pineview Crappie Report - by lovetofish - 06-13-2020, 02:05 AM
RE: Pineview Crappie Report - by Cowboypirate - 06-13-2020, 02:12 AM