Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persistence Pays off at the Point, Lincoln 9 11 2021
Well done Jim, sounds like a great and productive day. Sure wish we had more water for launching. I'm planning to try one more boat launch in the next day or so. I'm hoping the electric motor will let me wiggle out the channel without too much trouble.

I fished this a.m. at the Knolls in my kayak. Arrived half hour before daylight and had an easy launch. Had to paddle out almost a hundred yards to find water deeper than two feet. Fished mostly in 4-5 fow with fresh wb. Fishing was slow. Finally caught a tweenincher, baited up again and caught a nice 30.5 incher. Hopes were high but suddenly the wind was too so I had to fight back to my truck in rolling waves. Got loaded up and started up toward the highway just as the water went dead calm again. That's UL, conditions can change fast.

Enyhow, good to hear of your success. I think that makes you the top catter in the contest?? Well deserved.... but don't get to comfortable there, I'm comin' after ya. Big Grin

Tight lines.
Lynn aka BLK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persistence Pays off at the Point, Lincoln 9 11 2021 - by Boatloadakids - 09-13-2021, 09:42 PM