Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost my Best Buddy :(
(12-04-2021, 02:35 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: That is understandable. Years ago, after I gave up hunting birds, we made the decision not to get any more dogs, after the last one left us. I missed them for many years but learned to move on. That being said, the last lab I owned I got when it was three years old and it was well trained. It was one of the best dogs I ever owned and I was Sad the day it left us but the point is, you can find well trained dogs that don't required you to do much, if you want another dog. I found this one on KSL but animal shelters have them too. Lots of reasons people give up their dogs but it's an option, if you want another one. If like me, it's time for you to move on, that is just a part of life and most of us understand that as well.

We still have our older lab for a while, and I have to say, my older lab was a pound lab that is awesome, and my Bumper who I just lost, I found hit on south Yellowstone going through Shelley as a pup. My vet checked him out, he was fine and we found no one who claimed him. We have always been a pound dog lover if we can find a well tempered one. But, we have decided after loosing 4 family pets since March, and we still have 2 at home, to just ride this one out as I am not sure we can handle the loss of many more family members. Well trained or not, at our age, we just dont want to have to go through this much longer. Our mental state this year is in shreds from our loss of our pet family to both of our health conditions, so, I greatly appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from the entire BF family. Cant find any better who care for each and every one of our members. You are all great. This is what this forum is about, our family, fish, and good friends Smile and you all fit into each category, lol. Be safe and watch that ice at Henry's, lol.

Messages In This Thread
Lost my Best Buddy :( - by duksnfish - 12-01-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: Lost my Best Buddy :( - by Cowboypirate - 12-01-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: Lost my Best Buddy :( - by meancuznalfy - 12-02-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: Lost my Best Buddy :( - by MMDon - 12-02-2021, 06:07 AM
RE: Lost my Best Buddy :( - by fast_randy - 12-02-2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Lost my Best Buddy :( - by duksnfish - 12-03-2021, 11:45 AM
RE: Lost my Best Buddy :( - by wiperhunter2 - 12-03-2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Lost my Best Buddy :( - by duksnfish - 12-04-2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Lost my Best Buddy :( - by Panchodog - 12-03-2021, 07:25 PM
RE: Lost my Best Buddy :( - by wiperhunter2 - 12-04-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: Lost my Best Buddy :( - by duksnfish - 12-05-2021, 01:05 PM