Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard South late report for Monday and Tuesday nights
Monday was a gorgeous evening and I was craving some walleye so decided to load up the family and head to Willard. Upon arrival noticed the canal was flowing into the inlet fast enough to create a current. Decided to fish at the inlet before people loaded up the spot. Had several fish that got off and finally landed a sucker. My wife on the other hand landed 2 walleye using the same rigs and colors as myself for an amazing dinner. Tuesday I braved the weather and was pleasantly surprised the wind was not blowing and was not raining. Caught a huge carp in the mouth with a jig and 4 inch swimbait. A few minutes later I saw the most surprising thing in a long time. The person fishing next to me landed a 36+ inch tiger musky. Did not know those things were in there but imagine it made it down the stream from Pineview. The person caught it on a 3 inch curl tail. The bite was slow for me missed a few again. My wife credits me as her guide which I am thankful for.
[Image: FB-IMG-1650595588999.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Willard South late report for Monday and Tuesday nights - by Lipnrip - 04-22-2022, 03:07 AM