Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport Perch Jerkin' 8-23-22 (With Video)
(08-25-2022, 01:50 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Hey Pat seen the video yesterday before you posted, it was pretty fast action from watching that video... Sure looked like a fun trip, thanks for a great post and video.... Not so into your back ground music though... Me thinks it's more fun without the tunes... Later J

The action was intermittent.  Had to do some searching between hot spots.  Then would catch several fish and they would either quit biting or move.  However, there were a few stops when both rods would go down...although I seldom landed the second fish.  They get off a lot more easily than the heavier catfish that really sink the hook on the strike.  And there was one spot where I found a school of perch stacked up and dropped down my tandem jig rig...and actually brought in my only double of the day...both nice sized perch.
[Image: DOUBLE.jpg]

[b]About the music.  I don't much like background music either.  In fact on a lot of videos...and on many TV programs...the music is so loud you can't hear the voices.  So I have tried to keep my music on the mellow side, but I would rather do the videos without.  Will probably do so for at least a few of them.  Thanks for watching and thanks for your comments.  Now let's go fishing if we can get you outta the fields for a day.[/b]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rockport Perch Jerkin' 8-23-22 (With Video) - by TubeDude - 08-25-2022, 02:03 PM