Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Dozen at Willard 9-23-22
(09-24-2022, 05:42 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(09-24-2022, 02:34 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(09-24-2022, 02:06 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Great report and pics as usual. The belly on the big cat was as extended as much as the one Ira caught, likely full of dead or dying shad that you were likely seeing too. We had the same pop & drops you got too but with far less pick ups and takes that you got, looks like you picked the right day to go. Did you notice if any water was coming down the baffles on your drive in or out yesterday? Do you have any idea what is beside that big pump? We saw them unload it last week but could not figure what it was.

No idea what might be in that box...unless it is spare parts or some kind of generator.   

As previously reported by another BFTer, there is no water coming in now.  The canal has been drained.  The baffles were high and dry.  Not a drop coming in.
Yes I remember reading that no water was coming in but when Ira and I drove by on Tues, we saw one canal empty and another canel full to the top, so I wasn't sure what was going on, so that was why I ask. That very well could be a generator, I just figured pumps that big had built in engines to run those pumps but who knows.
As near as I could tell, the pumps were doing all of their own work...and pretty noisy too.  Probably another explanation for the mystery box.  Maybe fuel?

Messages In This Thread
Daily Dozen at Willard 9-23-22 - by TubeDude - 09-24-2022, 11:21 AM
RE: Daily Dozen at Willard 9-23-22 - by TubeDude - 09-24-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: Daily Dozen at Willard 9-23-22 - by TubeDude - 09-24-2022, 05:53 PM