Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Charlevoix Bass Fishing Video from this past May
(02-06-2023, 05:55 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(02-05-2023, 04:41 PM)Bigbass101 Wrote: I don't how I missed this.  I usually get a notification of a reply.  Sorry about that.  Our weather has been a roller coaster
this year.  We just had a cold spell and I seen some guys on the ice in northeast Indiana.  I'm in the northwest corner of Ohio which give me pretty close access to all three states for fishing.  We are headed into another warm spell this week with rain.  I'm hoping to get out a little sooner than usual this year.  We will have to see how the rest of February pans out.
Not sure why my email does this after the many years I've been on BFT but every once in a while, I'll look into my spam folder and find a notice that went there instead of my in box. Hopefully your plan to get out a little earlier this year works out.

This one came through fine.  Calling for 60's here next week.  I'm pretty sure we are looking good at this point.  There isn't going to be much ice to melt to get open water.  I'd better get a move on and get the boat and fishing gear ready one of these up coming weekends.  The wife and I would like to maybe head west this year to Wyoming or somewhere to check out the scenery and possible stream fishing.  I've never went west of the Mississippi before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lake Charlevoix Bass Fishing Video from this past May - by Bigbass101 - 02-07-2023, 03:36 PM