Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Daughter's first Catfish !!
(07-12-2023, 11:05 PM)Therapist Wrote: Pat!  I purchased a 22 ft Pontoon to replace the Big Red Skeeter !  It is almost impossible to get in and out of the BRS these days, so I got something easier to get in and out of.  Unfortunately,  I don't have it up and running yet, have to modify the front, move the Trolling mtr, remove a couple of corner seats, rewire a few things, etc and I don;t move to well, so it takes time.  She wanted to go, so we took the BRS which I had stripped down to sell and a few things got left behind !!  Nest time,  we'll have the heavier rods, the net, the boca, etc !!  Like you say, I don't think I leave things behind !!

PS:  Getting ready to trailer home,  I fell out of the boat in the parking lot !!  reinforced the purchase of the toon !!
Congrats on the pontoon.  I'm sure you will enjoy the wider and more stable fishing platform...as will your family.   It will be a bit more difficult to get it up on plane though. 

Hope you didn't injure more than your dignity with the fall.  Kinda scary at our age.  At least I ain't fallen out of my float tube...yet.

Messages In This Thread
Grand Daughter's first Catfish !! - by Therapist - 07-12-2023, 04:47 PM
RE: Grand Daughter's first Catfish !! - by TubeDude - 07-14-2023, 08:38 PM