Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Brian's Canvas Products
On a recent thread, on here, discussing boat covers, I made the following statement:

"I have had two boat covers made by Brians Canvas.  The first one worked out OK (lasted 5 years) and the second one has been a disappointment (I will be replacing it this fall after only two years.).  They made the second cover too large and the flapping in the wind has destroyed it earlier than it should have."

I had decided to give Sugarhouse Awning a try, and I had already spoken to them; although, I left them, many years ago, because of an issue I had with a boat cover that they made for me.  I decided to give Brian's Canvas a chance to make it right.  I contacted them, by email, and I was invited to bring the boat by so that they could look at the cover.  I recently did so, and they immediately agreed that the cover had failed earlier than it should have.  Without me even asking, I was told that they would replace the cover.  I picked it up today, and as promised, it was covered under warranty, at no charge.  They added a strategic strap, on the new cover, that I believe will greatly cut down on the flapping, while I am driving down the road, and as a result, I am confident the new cover will last much longer than the one it replaced.  I was very pleased and impressed that they stood behind their work and made it right.

[Image: Boat-cover.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Brian's Canvas Products - by Kent - 08-09-2023, 10:32 PM
RE: Brian's Canvas Products - by Tin-Can - 08-09-2023, 10:58 PM
RE: Brian's Canvas Products - by Kent - 08-10-2023, 02:10 AM
RE: Brian's Canvas Products - by Tin-Can - 08-14-2023, 08:22 PM
RE: Brian's Canvas Products - by brookie - 08-10-2023, 02:14 AM
RE: Brian's Canvas Products - by Kent - 08-11-2023, 12:42 PM
RE: Brian's Canvas Products - by FishfulThinkin - 08-11-2023, 06:29 PM
RE: Brian's Canvas Products - by Kent - 08-12-2023, 02:25 AM
RE: Brian's Canvas Products - by brookie - 08-11-2023, 07:28 PM
RE: Brian's Canvas Products - by N.E.T.O. - 08-11-2023, 05:20 AM