Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport ice and action Mon. 2-12
(02-14-2024, 11:54 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(02-14-2024, 11:41 PM)Jmorfish Wrote: No problems on or off this day, as it was still below freezing when we left...we talked to  a guy up by trucks when we left, he was fishing about 100 yds so. of us, and he kept his limit of 50...I did that once at Starvation many years ago, and once at Pineview also years ago...just way too many for me...but they are mighty fine table fare, as many of my recipients would agree...

I remember that day when a bunch of us got into those perch at Starvation, it was a great day. I stopped at thirty and when you guys keep keeping them, I was shaking my head, because I knew what was ahead of you, thirty was plenty for me, now days I stop way short of that number.

That was a way fun day..too bad Starvy couldn't keep the perch going ...amazing perch action at Hyrum, Starvation, Echo, and good average size, but they seem to not be producing, at least the past several years ....recently (at least on ice) it's just been RP for reliable perch action, in my general fishing areas...Sadly, ice about done..

Messages In This Thread
Rockport ice and action Mon. 2-12 - by Jmorfish - 02-14-2024, 06:10 AM
RE: Rockport ice and action Mon. 2-12 - by Jmorfish - 02-15-2024, 04:40 AM