Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cat_kid's first tubing experience
Reading your post about the first launch in a float tube took me back several years to re-live mine! It was at Deer Creek and fortunately very early in the morning so there were no on-lookers. There have been times since that I've thought if I had a video of it ... I'd be a star ... watching the replays on one of the "funny video" programs! Also, another challenge is coming back in after a day of fishing and finding that the only way to get in is through REALLY soft mud. One of my launches that TubeDude gets great satisfaction of reminding me of is launching and beaching in the ocean where there is a surf! My first try resulted in finally giving up and staying on the beach and reading while TubeDude fished. I had decided that I wasn't going to provide entertainment for others on the beach watching me try to launch. The next day, however, with his coaching and remembering my first try, I was able to get out successfully and had a great time!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
cat_kid's first tubing experience - by cat_man - 03-08-2004, 06:54 PM
Re: [cat_man] cat_kid's first tubing experience - by TubeBabe - 03-11-2004, 01:05 PM