Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chubs, management, and everything else
PBH,

I'm still LOL. Since you seem to think that everything in the State is being managed so greatly and the DWR is so perfect in everything they do then I need to ask you some questions. How many fish have you personally caught or seen come out of Kolob Reservoir that have been over 22 inches? Before the dam repair at Minersville how many fish over 22 inches did you catch? Let's hear it. Green fish in Baker? Those Brown Trout should have a hey day eating them up. Boulder mountain doesn't even compare to what it used to be when I was a youth. Give me a break! How about Johnson Reservoir? Now there is a dandy fishery! You seem to be in really tight with the Fish and Game and your entitled to your own opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I'd just like to see the day actually happen when I am able to actually catch a so called "trophy fish" out of one of these so called "trophy fisheries!" It seems to me that there is always an excuse. Same old scenario. We are going to make this a trophy fishery and if the sportsman will sacrafice now for a few years you will really benefit!! Sorry something happened and now we have to do it all over again!!! Sound familiar? It seems to me there will always be an excuse for the Fish and Game not holding up to their end of the bargain. When it comes right down to it, are they not the managers? They need to stop blaming things on no sportsman support and just do what they are paid to do. If cutting the limits and tags is the answer to bringing the quality back then just do it and not care about the whining sportsman that can't have all their tags and licenses! Party hunting and fishing is over face the facts.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [PBH] Chubs, management, and everything else - by Fishbladder - 03-22-2004, 11:49 PM