Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thinking of upgrading my craft
Hey fishboy,

Guess I should chime in since Tubedudet, oops wrong thread, Tube dude mentioned my name which is Hustler898 or Hustlerdude to you TD [Wink]. Anyway, he's right about me really liking my tube. I love it, rides high out of the water, very stable, comfortable and best of all got lots of velcro straps and d rings to attach goodies too. Got it at Garts Sports for about $70 (Outfitters Expedition) and has been used and abused lots since last year. All the seems are holding great yet the color is alittle faded in places thank's to the sun, especially the hunter orange (you can see that in the pic). The only thing I dislike about the tube is the color (only comes in 1 color) and somewhat the front stabalizer bar since I have to lift one side to slide in easily. Small sacrifice for excellent stability.

If u do check it out I believe they have the price tag at $120.00 or so. By no means pay this much but they always seem willing to make a deal.

P.S: One more feature about this tube I like is that it has a large "pocket" in the rear (can't see in the pic) that spans the width of the tube between the pontoons. It was Originally meant to hold an inflatable bladder to make the hunter orage more visible and provide additional back support. I have used it as a carry compartment for my fins, booties rod holders and other misc stuff (fits my transducer rig perfectly). Also, to hold a small tackle box but the best use I've gotten out of it was carrying a small ice chest out on the water with room to spare.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3890;]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
thinking of upgrading my craft - by fishboy2 - 04-05-2004, 03:19 AM
Re: [fishboy2] thinking of upgrading my craft - by hustler898 - 04-12-2004, 05:15 AM