Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All teams ready for Saturdays wiper cotest?
Because of the multiple launch ramps we will meet at the south marina, I'm going to have a folding table and put the BFT banner around the front of it. I'll have it set up just as you get to the top of the ramp on the same side(left), as the restrooms. I'll be there at 8am and I hope everyone is there by 8:30, if all the teams aren't there by 8:45, I'm going to get ready to leave. I'm planning on talking to everyone as they arrive then letting them get their boats on the water, at 8:45 the teams can start leaving, I'll be the last to leave in case someone gets there late. If it gets too crowded in the marina, the teams can go out into the bay but they will not be able to leave or start fishing until 9am. We blast off at 9am and everyone needs to be back no later than 3pm. I want to start measuring fish at 3pm so I won't be at it all day. As the teams arrive and check in I'll give everyone a number, after we measure the fish and decide who has the 1st, 2nd and 3rd longest fish we will draw numbers and give out prizes. When all the prizes are given out there will be some pictures taking and some back slapping for the lucky winners. This should be a fun event, I look forward to seeing everyone at 8:30 Saturday morning. WH2
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
All teams ready for Saturdays wiper cotest? - by wiperhunter2 - 05-21-2004, 12:39 AM