Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
I wanted to tell you all about the thorough skunking that I received at the hands of Pineview reservoir this past weekend. I fished Friday night, Saturday morning, and Saturday night; throwing out a variety of things and not even getting a nibble. I tried bass tactics, using topwater lures, using crawdad imitating lures, and using jigs and the like. I put on several big rapalas trying to lure a musky in. I also tried several spinnerbaits trying for muskies. I tried small jigs tipped with worms for perch and crappie, and never in my entire life have I had so little success at this lake. We fished down by the dam, in the arm on the far south side of the Lake, in the middle arm, and on the side north of the boat ramp too. I was quite frustrated. I've managed to catch bass, crappie, and perch here before. It's one of my favorite places to ice fish. I still haven't caught the elusive Tiger Muskie that I would like to. I was pretty disappointed in my efforts, but I thought I'd stop in and tell you how I did, and see if you had any hints or tips to offer that could help. <br><br>

Messages In This Thread
Pineview - by douger76 - 08-20-2002, 06:02 AM
Re: Pineview - by PREDATOR - 08-20-2002, 08:15 PM