Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey gov...
just my personal opinion but,,,,
how dare you ask us to give up our right to vote !!! this ain't your canada where they didn't have to fight for there indipendance like we did . i aint giving up my danged rights , no way , no how !!!!!!
and to say it will hurt our schools if we don't do it YOUR way ? like the school funding cuts ya slamed us with when ya' took office did a lot of good for our children ?
kids are our countrys greatest resourse and treasure . us working stiffs PAY THE TAXES to get these kids off to a good start in life and you waste tax dollers putting on bogus comercials with trickey word play to keep your job and send your kids thru PRIVATE SCHOOL , and ya' still wanna short our kids education .
words like " it's enough to pay for 11,000 teachers ".
yea , it's enough to do that , but it will be spent somewhere else won't it !!!!!!
yea, lets flood the state with more gambiling stuff , theres a lot more familys that need to get deeper in debt . more lottery games too , heck theres always more money to be spent on your so called friends that run the show .your just looking to get more of a cut from the licinces , fees and taxes .
i sure don't like the negative refrence to our native americans ya' make in your comercials either . your duty is to represent us all fairley , i take the remarks as bigotory . i personally know the good the (as you call them )"the indians " do in the surrounding comunites here in the northern half of the state . shame ,shame on you goveror .
gov. gram , i'm voting yes on proposal 1 and keeping my right to vote . come next election i'm diong my best to see that you don't get re-elected , i'm voting agin' ya ' .
ya' really burn my biscuts tring to pull stuff like this . ya' don't give a squat about our kids , our state , or our God given fought and died for right to vote. pack your truckload of mary k . up and head back home , we don't need someone like you to sell our state land to a foreign company for less that it's worth , we don't need you selling it at all , fact is , we don't need you . go back home to canada .
well , thats my personal opinion , i'm voting yes on proposal 1 .
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
hey gov... - by lonehunter - 10-17-2004, 12:09 AM
Re: [lonehunter] hey gov... - by davetclown - 10-17-2004, 01:57 AM