Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planning on going to Strawberry this week
Ok, I think I posted something about this the other day, but can't remember where. I think I lost my brain sometime around Christmas.

I'm planning on taking a couple of my nephews ice fishing for their very first time. We will be going to Strawberry probably Thursday as Wed. is supposed to be more windy (the front moving in) and the snow is really supposed to hit Friday. It still may be snowy, but not bad as long as we don't venture out too far.

What I would love is to get some hints and ideas from a few of you that have been up there recently on where specifically to go. I want to make it a trip that will make those kids want to go out again.

I have read a number of bait suggestions here, and also have what worked for me 2 years ago there, but any help or ideas would be much appreciated.

If you would like, please post responses here for others to benefit from. If not, and you want to keep your secrets (somewhat) please private message them to me.

Thanks!!!!!!!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Planning on going to Strawberry this week - by addicted2fishin - 12-28-2004, 01:08 AM