Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KING OF THE SEA ROBBINS
Went to the beach in Seaside Park yesterday after reading all the reports of pods of Mullet with stripers rolling in them stupid me for believing the bait shop reports no mullet pods no stripers but dozens of searobbins was catching them 2 at a trime on a hi-lo rig they do fight good but waste all your bait I had one on I thought I had a big striper or bluefish ended up being the biggest searobbin I ever saw this thing had me running the beach I was all excited thinking it was gonna be my first striper my 10'6" rod was bent all the way and the drag on the penn reel was screaming when I finally got it in and saw what it was well lets just say it was a good thing there were no women or kids there another #&$@@(* searobbin I was yelling at the fish finally I started to get some big Croakers and 2 small blues and I had a good laugh when I read the bait shop reports for yesterday and saw that they were saying there were loads of Mullet with a ton of bass rolling in them again with huge bass being weighed in at their shops anybody I talked to on the beach yesterday said they got me with their lies still had a good day on the beach the moral of this story don't believe the bait shop reports they are trying to make money off you and will tell you what you want to hear
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
KING OF THE SEA ROBBINS - by Hutch00 - 10-03-2002, 03:05 AM