Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concealed Carry Permit
I see this as a way of fitting a sucurity issue, with the lack of funding from the federal government to aid all the states with enough money to supply paid officers and hired guns, this fit the bill to a "T".

you have a couple terrorist with automatic wepons who walk in to a shopping center and pull out thier oozies to raise fire and brim stone and is met from all directions front and back with fire arms Well need I say more....

any one caught carrying a concilable fire arm there or any state will end up with a brand new used zebra sute. and if they inforce that law to its fullest extent, then you will be able to at least reduce the number of criminals with fire arms on the streets.

there are a number of states that for crouded cells excuse who do not inforce a law to prosicute and double the centance for crimes conducted with fire arms that have higher crime rates.

I still beleive that every one born in this contry of a natural citizen who graduates from high school and registers to vote by the age of 21 across the entire contanant should be given a hand gun and a conciled wepon permit....

how many people do you really know who will go out and terrorise a fence post.[laugh]

I have to say I do suport thier desision and commend thier efforts in protectiong america from terrorist in this mannor, This is actualy a repeal of laws that restricted law biding citizens from carying conceiled wepons in the first place decades ago.

their comands that a carryer inform an officer is the same here in michigan for permited carriers.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Concealed Carry Permit - by BEARCLAW - 02-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Re: [BEARCLAW] Concealed Carry Permit - by gdn443 - 02-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Re: [BEARCLAW] Concealed Carry Permit - by davetclown - 02-12-2005, 08:56 AM