Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look Out Oakland County!
I cant argue your marter statment, this coinsides with the fact the he thinks that the average michingan sportsman is not educated or is sope opera minded or maybe he thinks we are ealily Confused on the real issues.

I agree he would have been by far better off if he would have focused on what sportsman face today and used his legal license to uphold thier rights and not blame it on urban sprawl....

I dont say urban sprawl is not a problem, it is most defenantly, but if he would bring attention to the state selling off hunting and fishing grounds it would put preasure on the state governemt to keep these properties for those of us who pay to keep them. this is going on in every county of the state... allowing the state to release these properties is our biggest loss of resorces...

I lost my boat launch because the state sold off part of its proud lake park system to commerce twp who sold it to a developer who put a fence across my launch and privetised it for a subdivision that is not even conected to my subdivision.... now I have to put up with boat traffic and dont get to use the launch.....

michigan oil reserves pay to keep these lands available along with hunting and fishing license not to mention the millage we pay to the state though our property taxes....

there was a lot he could have done, if he would have just listened to the people who watched his program and wanted to be informed.....
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Look Out Oakland County! - by davetclown - 02-11-2005, 03:48 AM