Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gps usage in fishing
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Hi Friends,[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]I was thinking of buying a GPS handheld device but wasn't sure if I should go for a phone with GPS or a GPS standalone device for fishing. Its a decent amount of investment, hence I thought of seeking a valuable suggestion from all of you.[/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]1) What is the use of GPS in fishing( Please be detailed in how it can be useful)?[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]2) How effective it is to use GPS on phones in the fishing?[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]3) Which companies offer GPS on the phones?[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]4) Can we rent out the phones with GPS on it?[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]5) I have only heard of some standalone GPS devices from companies like Garmin, Magellan. But I guess there must be some companies which are offering GPS on the phones. Are you aware of any famous carriers/ wireless service providers which are offering GPS on the phone.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]6) which are the biggest forums for fishing in USA?[/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]I am really sorry to bog you down with so many questions. But your Suggestions and insights and experience can help me out. Hence waiting for your valuabele comments.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Thanks,[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]GFL[/font][/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
gps usage in fishing - by gpsfishinglover - 05-15-2005, 12:28 AM