Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pine view report friday 1-10
Fished pinveiw this morning. I wanted to target muskys, and did so for the first half of the day. I used tube jigs but wasnt getting anything. We didnt see any big musky like marks on the finder, and skeeter was having a good old time pulling perch through the hole, so I caved in and put away the long rod. I was surprised to see the over all size of the perch getting bigger. In years past, all the perch I happened into up there were much smaller. Not to say they are monsters, definitley not deer creek size, but on the upswing. Ratfinkees and fireflys worked for me. Skeeter was using some high dollar fancy mans lure I forget the name of it, but he kicked my butt with it. The action wasnt as hot and fast as most perch jerkers would like, but hey thats fishin. No muskys to be found, if they were there, they didnt want what I had. I should have stick with it, but thats hard to do when you have no confidence in your ability to catch a fish given the condtions and situation. Dang old ice fishing for muskys anyways.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Pine view report friday 1-10 - by PREDATOR - 01-10-2003, 10:23 PM