Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rain,rain go away
today was just like its been since last friday ,RAIN,we have had 7 inches fall.not as bad a mass.,new hampshire, and maine were they are getting 12-15 inches and many towns are under water,roads washed out and dams on the verg of failing.so i headed to work wondering if i will get a full day in or not,since i work outside doing excavation work.well we made it till 1.30 pm longer that i thought we would,and called it a day.on the ride home the rain stopped.well i couldnt sit home when it wasn't pouring,and its been 5 days since i have been fishing,it was time.so the rivers were out of the question since they were well above flood stage,bibbons pond in windham was a safe bet,and i also can put my float tube in ,since you cant have a boat in from oct 31- to may 15,and today was the 16 th.i had a great time,hooked on to 22 fish landed 4 nice brookies,wanted to keep going untill i looked at my watch and totaly lost track of time.when i got home my wife was ready to call out the coast guard.cant wait untill i can get back out there
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
rain,rain go away - by tomc - 05-17-2006, 01:01 AM
Re: [tomc] rain,rain go away - by davetclown - 05-18-2006, 01:04 AM