Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cisco question
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Ah .. ha,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]My big confusion was thinking that the bait could only be one inch on any pond. No wonder I couldn't find it anywhere in the proclamation (accept, of course, for specific waters).[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Thanks everyone for all the good tips on catching, handling, and storing cisco bait. Excellent info. It all makes much more logical sense now.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]RNL, Mrs. Coot pointed out to me that we have a vacuum packer that has never been used. Too bad I didn't find that out until I frozen all my bait. I will print your post and put it with my packer for next year. Good tips.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]BLM, your attention to detail for catching and handling cisco bait might be viewed by Joe Shmo fisherman as over kill. But I believe it is that attention to detail that earns you the respect and the name "BearLakeMack".[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]KTF and Phopper, Thanks for setting me straight on the whole vs. cut thing.[/size][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Cisco question - by Old_Coot - 02-01-2003, 03:36 PM
Re: [Old_Coot] Cisco question - by kentofnsl - 02-01-2003, 04:18 PM
Re: [Old_Coot] Cisco question - by BearLakeMack - 02-01-2003, 05:02 PM
Re: [Old_Coot] Cisco question - by RipNLips - 02-01-2003, 05:39 PM
Re: [RipNLips] Cisco question - by Old_Coot - 02-02-2003, 12:28 AM