Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
357 goes berserk
[black][size 3]Dang those guns anyway ! I'm always worried that one of my(20 or so) guns will just fly off the deep end - you know, like that article said - guns just have a violent spirit and we are at their mercy. That's why I keep them locked up and seperated from the ammo.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Well, knowing that, I trained(I'm a semi-professional dog trainer) my hounds(400 lbs of mastiff hound) to protect me against my own evil guns(not to mention, against even the stupidest of home invaders).[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]And boy am I glad I did ! I can't tell you how many times I have seen my hounds barking and baying as they cornered the gun safe and treed those unruley evil old guns. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]But you know something odd ? When I was younger, I never did see my dad's guns act up or misbehave. I guess he just must have known a little more about gun control than I do. [/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Note to self: Time to double check the trigger lock on that .357 in the dresser drawer - and bring one of the hounds when I do.[/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
357 goes berserk - by BEARCLAW - 06-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Re: [BEARCLAW] 357 goes berserk - by Fishhound - 10-30-2006, 10:53 AM