Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY 4TH GORGE KOKES REPORT
Slayer, good to hear that you made it up to the Gorge. As I mentioned to you over the phone we fished the Gorge last Thurday, Friday and Saturday. Very tough fishing! The fish had lock jaw. We found them in Squaw Hallow, Brenigars Ranch and other places, but we could not get them to bite. We averaged only 3 kokes per day but they we big, nice kokes. We caught alot of rainbows and hardly any medium lakers. Everyone on the lake said it was a tough couple of days. Hot weather and bad moon phase all teamed up against us. We tried everything and every color. We were there at 5:00am every morning and we fished from 1.7 mph to 2.0 mph. Nothing. It was so frustrating to see the fish on the finder and not get any hookups. I tried multiple sling blades, pink squid tied close, lures, scents and all the tricks that usually work. We just hit the lake on some bad days. I would really like to get up there again. If you need a partner, call me.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
HAPPY 4TH GORGE KOKES REPORT - by sockeyeslayer - 07-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Re: [sockeyeslayer] HAPPY 4TH GORGE KOKES REPORT - by chinook - 07-05-2006, 05:19 PM