Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Get any sweet deals at the Hall Show?
Two things came from the show I thought worthy of mentioning, among the multitude of tackle that I saw. There is a new company that's in competition with all the biggies for tackle sales. The new company is called "Tiga". It is a Chinese based business that has a line of reels that bear everybodys' look, even if they are expensive.They are along the lines of the Calcuttas and the Internationals. The reel that impressed me is the CM100.It has 12 bearings and holds 140 yards of 12 pound and retrieves 5.2 to 1. BUT IT HAS A CLICKER ON THE FREE SPOOL. That is exciting and for me it sells the reel.They also sell a Copolymer Anti Abrasion line the blows my mind. They are the only ones that sell it. They gave me a spool of 12 pound to try out and I'll let all know how it turns out. They ran a test using P-line and their Sufix Copolymer rubbing both lines over a file like apparatus. The P-line frayed and broke after 32 rubs while the Sufix was still going at 300 rubs. Great show and I saw tons of stuff that I want. That's beside the two honies walking through the show clad in Bikinis and hip boots, Great lookin boots!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [theangler] Anyone Get any sweet deals at the Hall Show? - by gvanzant - 03-07-2003, 08:14 PM