Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This forum will be moving
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hi fellow fly fishers - just wanted to give you an advanced noticed that we will be adding several sub categories to the Fly Fishing & Tying forum. The name will remain the same but within, the following heading will be added:[/size][/green][/font] [ul] [li][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Tying & using fresh water flies [/size][/green][/font] [li][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Tying & using salt water flies [/size][/green][/font] [li][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Casting techniques[/size][/green][/font][/li][/ul]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]At perhaps a later time we might even expand our sub-categories.[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Now because of how the BFT is set up, forums with additional categories are moved down the list of forums.[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]You will have to scroll down aways to find our site. [/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Since I moderate several boards on the BFT & FMB sites I have created short cuts on my desktop so that I can reach any of my boards with one click of Mickey. LOL. If you don't know how to create a short cut let me know and I will post the How To instructions. Thanks for you patience during the transition.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
This forum will be moving - by Dryrod - 03-22-2007, 02:02 AM