Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Hernandez Fishing Charters
[size 2][size 1]Hello Aaron and Chris,[/size]

[size 1]Guys I deleted your posts, and from some of your previous posts and some of the people you know on these boards I am sure you both know the drill. Just slammin people for the sake of slammin people isn't gone to fly. [/size]

[size 1]There are many kinds of message boards on-line and I'm sure you know of a couple that would love to debate all the people you don't like and why. This isn't one of them. We keep it pretty simple and try to avoid the personal attacks. In my experience people who straight up attack others on the boards typically have an agenda other then just not liking someone. The simplistic part of this is that we really don't care whether you do or not, its just not the place for it.[/size]

[size 1]At this point you're probably thinking of some very heart felt 1st amendment response. Well I am hopefully gone to save us both time and the trouble of having to drag this post out any longer then it needs to be. [/size]

[size 1]"Yes you do have a first amendment right", but [/size]

[size 1]"No, this site is not obligated to provide the microphone for you to express it".[/size]

[size 1]and "the first amendment doesn't accommodate slander". [/size]

[size 1]That may have you wondering or thinking you can say or do whatever you want when you're here, and we don't know who you are and can't do anything about it, ask around. The few people who decided to make it their mission to harass people on these boards before you, have pretty much narrowed the process of identifying and dealing with harassing users to a pretty seamless process. After a bit of diligence online its really just a couple phone calls.[/size]

[size 1]This really boils done to the fact that you obviously fish and know some anglers on these boards, if you want to talk fishing or just B.S. with other anglers you've come to the right place. If you find the restrictions a pain then no hard feelings there are as you know plenty of other boards that love these types of posts and you would probably enjoy that format a whole lot more.[/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator

Messages In This Thread
Dan Hernandez Fishing Charters - by TVDan - 03-13-2003, 08:11 AM
Re: [TVDan] Dan Hernandez Fishing Charters - by theangler - 04-09-2003, 07:20 AM