Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain or Shine, Trout Derby for Kids "Tomarrow"
Well,Thanks to all that attended the "Great Soak-A-Fest",beyond the adverse and brutal rain,175 Kids Still registered,and A very difficult plan went successful.Overall Those in attendance truly are Blessed with the divine gift of sacrifice.For Myself,being there at the questionable weather,conditions,"IT was all worth it,when at 6:00am a Parent running with boy and girl in hand sloshing WET,said,"Is this Derby still going to happen?" For the last 2 weeks,thats all my children been talking about! As "I' said to them "of course it is"the glow of those kids expressions,was absolutely priceless,that "Words cannot even describe"It reminded me how important,as a child "How the little'st of events and outings,when,as shared as a "Family" Truly made all time stand still,just the innocent,"focus"of a moment that they will remember for the rest of there lives.I guess "We are, all kids at heart" but "We still can remember"And thats Why "I" belive the "love",of why, we do the things we do,and to share that kind of friendship with "friend's" that were in attandance physicaly or were in attandance in spirit,from a far,I can only give thanks,to "One" that shine's above,to share this world with such "Careing Friends"as in reference to "You All".And, You Know Who You Are,And This Is Why We Are "ALL" In This Family...This Was Truly The Test.Thank's To All,I Can Have No Greater,Friends,and Family, Than the One's that are here ,beyond the text......

Messages In This Thread