Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday fishing report/ Murrells Inlet
flyguy,
the fiddlers are still alive when you put them on the hook. pull the big pincher off and run the hook through the side til the tip of the hook barely shows through. well, that's the way i do it. perry's bait shop in murrell's inlet still sells them for $5 per cup. i bought some from him the weekend of the 19th. they were big and dark blue. just plain ole good fiddlers. call a couple of days ahead to see if he has any. if not, he told me he would try to get some. he catches his own instead of getting them from florida. don't know bout the plastic ones. seen them, never used them. my brother-in-law is a distributor of fishing supplies to wal-mart and other stores in the kentucky area. he brought me a pack of bloodworms that are non-plastic. they are made from fish food and are protein based. bio-degradeable too. checkout their site at "foodsource lures". they have all kinds of freshwater and saltwater supplies
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [SC_flyguy] Sunday fishing report/ Murrells Inlet - by saltwaterron - 06-01-2007, 11:54 AM