Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rojos at Rock Cliffs 6-19-07
D-mack I can not comment on the FC but I had an ODC420 that I was very happy with until the seam let go after only having it for 6 months. I had purchased it at Cabela's so I returned it, and had my tax return money so I upgraded to the H3. When I made the upgrade I looked at the SFC and the Outcast Discovery Trekker (small Pontoon) and with only a 25.00 dollar difference I went with the H3. I liked the higher weight rating. I have not had the same issues as TD has. With me it was I felt like I was falling forward the first 2 times I was out in it. Now I have it dialed in I love the thing. It floats me higher than the ODC has a 10yr warranty maneuvers easily and really is quite stable. I went out to Willard this Spring with Luke72 and we went out when we probably should not of and I did not ever feel uncomfortable with the rocking and rolling, however I am glad he towed me back in as I could not make any headway against the wind. I would say some of the swells that came through that morning were close to 2.5-3feet faces. So is it worth 400.00. At this point I am going to say if you have it yes. In 10years and I am still using the same tube I will tell you most defiantly. If you do not have it I would not hesitate with getting a FC or an ODC.

Majja
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Rojos at Rock Cliffs 6-19-07 - by TubeDude - 06-20-2007, 12:13 AM
Re: [d-mack] Rojos at Rock Cliffs 6-19-07 - by Majja - 06-22-2007, 04:49 PM