Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackpot on Flaming Gorge ... 7-11-07
Coot,

What a blast. I don't know what else to say. I learned so much but yet have so much more to learn. IT was just my turn to catch a fish. Yourself and Terry will get yours soon.

Jim is know dought the King! This man knows his S$%T! And his Fish. He can put things into perspective and it makes darn good sense. Yes its alot of work. But nothing in life is easy. IF you cant make the sacrifice and give it all, Dont go. I will be back again. My day is already booked again for next year. I hope that I can sit back and experience you and Terry next year get into one of the big boys.

The best part of the whole day was to watch that fish swim back to the depths so that someone else can get the same joy and experience that I did another day. God that was great.

Thanks Coot and Baitcaster for a great few days with two great men. Looking forward to next year.

Jim, i know that you will read this also, Thanks. your one heck of a guy. Remember the word of the day?

Thanks guys.

RILEY
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Old_Coot] Jackpot on Flaming Gorge ... 7-11-07 - by RILEYFISH - 07-13-2007, 03:51 AM