Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last trip on the Ice!
hi mary , read your post , thoes homecommings are great aren't they ? it's a little strange how our experiances change our perspectives on how things were back then and how they actually are now . but the best thins never seem to have changed at all .

as a kid i spent my summers at grams and gramps farm in maine . there were these two huge bolders in there back fourtey that we used to spend hours on climbing , and there was a river down the road that we used to fish on a daily basis . .

i went back there about five years ago to visit with grams and gramps at there resting spot . i stoped by the old farm and saw the two bolders , they were the size of a voltswagon bug . the river was nothing more than a small creek .

despite all that i saw on my trip , grams and gramps still live on inside my thoughts , the bolders are still there to challenge my climbing abilitys , and that stream will always be the raging river that started this guy on his passion for fishing .

my first time ice fishing ? left everything on the bottom of the lake (erie ) and brought some of the lake home in the form of a new ice-suit .

i'm glad your fishing trip was a lot drier than mine .
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Last trip on the Ice! - by Flagmanonice - 03-28-2003, 03:19 AM