Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i regress to catfish, again
when i started fishing my main catch goal was catfish. after 4 months, i haven't caught a single one. but yesterday, i saw a guy who had caught 3. today i got up and went fishing early, and i saw him there. we engaged in conversation, and i eventually started fishin with him. during the course of our time, he caught 5 catfish. 4 channel cats, 1 blue. i started taking as many mental notes as i could. i found out where i could get some equipment that ive been looking for, and he gave me a rig setup idea that worked for him almost 10 times in the past 2 days. so for now, forget bass fishing, i cant even get a nibble there. i got a nibble on my line today. but it hopped off. so tomorrow i am going again early in the morning before i go to tuscaloosa for the weekend. my friend's dorm building has a river right down the road from it, so im gonna take my fishin stuff down there, and we'll go over there and do a lil fishing. the guy today said according to a calendar he has that gives the best times to fish, sunday is one of those times. so sunday im definitely fishing.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
i regress to catfish, again - by Simp - 08-17-2007, 02:30 PM