Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Transducer ?
[font "High Tower Text"][black][size 3][unimpressed][#800080] I'm woundering if there is any one that could tell me if you can mount 2 (Two) Transducers on the Transom (rear of boat) and NOT get any interference from one to the other.[/#800080][/size][/black][/font]
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 3][crazy]Let me explane--I Have one (fishfinder / GPS) on the dash of the boat, I have another fishfinder (no GPS-just finder), I want to mount the other smaller unit up front for the passengers, how ever I would like to put the transducers on the rear of the boat about 2-3 feet away from each other, (So I could put the boat on the traller without damage to the transducers) these are two separate units sending two separate signals, will one unit cause interference with the other, when both are working at the same time?[sly][/size][/#800080][/font]
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 3]Many Thanks to you all, for the out standing knowledge you have, after all I'm learning, and soon will pass on my knowledge to others.[Wink][/size][/#800080][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Stupid Transducer ? - by FishNCoach - 10-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Re: [FishNCoach] Stupid Transducer ? - by Troll - 10-29-2007, 10:38 PM