Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is long range fishing
Those type of trips are the fly down fly back but you can ride the boat back to san diego instead of flying out of cabo.<br><br>jeff I said anything over 2 days.Do you see any overnight boats do ing any 3 dayers nope.Jus tht efirst string a maybe a few others.That's why I say anoything over 2 days meaning a 3 day trip and up.<br><br>Thor thanks for answering what it means.I couldn't figure out what the capt was trying <br>to say.<br><br>Thor,<br>you are a ho.You carried about 100 outfits for ff01<br><br>Even on the two day that I was on I didn't feel the need to get out there everytime there was a hook up or he said chumbline even though I did since I'm a die hard<br><br>As for the two speeds.I feel the two speed will make your trip more enjoyable.If you go to orlando you aren't going to go without visitng all the parks that is just part of the expense of a vacation.I'd like to think the same about tackle.If you are going to do it try to make it more enjoyable for yourself. And for other tackle you may as well try a trip first if you like it buy it because you will make another trip.Once I made my first trip I got hooked.Have one two speed and was thinking about a 40# two speed but don't know if I should get it.<br><br>As for circle hooks I don't like them.I like to swing on my fish.I will continue to use my live bait hooks.The only fish I use circles on are bluefin due to the fact they have teeth or something they messesthe line up.I tried the owner this trp and they are nice.Going to try some hayabusas an gamakatsus next trip.<br><br>as thor mentioned if the bigger fish are around don't play with 20# line and a 9' stick you will get the crap beaten out of you and you will most likely lose the fish.Use a 6-7ft rod with 40#-60# line.<br>Always bring 20#That is what I got bit on best this last trip and the ablies were very small to 40lbs.<br><br>When the boats moving you could be playing cards,eating,sleeping,relaxing,telling fish stories, re-rigging some gear, and just enjoying the ocean.<br><br>Long range fishing is the ability to go distances to get fish while not having to rush to make sure you bring home fish and also being able to be on the ocean for a good amount of time being able to tell stories,relax, and fish.Lr fishing is a vacation.A luxurious survior.In nature no newspaper,phones, and stuff in the outside world.Just you , a few people, and the ocean.<br><br>Dan is that good enough<br><br><br>

Messages In This Thread
What is long range fishing - by hara - 07-28-2001, 04:04 AM
Re: What is long range fishing - by MasterJigBuilder - 07-28-2001, 05:27 AM
Re: What is long range fishing - by hara - 07-28-2001, 05:37 AM
Re: What is long range fishing - by fishingfun - 07-28-2001, 04:14 PM
Re: What is long range fishing - by hara - 07-31-2001, 01:36 AM
Re: What is long range fishing - by fishingfun - 07-31-2001, 03:15 AM