Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shortest trip....
Asked wife if she wanted to come along with me tubing as it was gonna get hot. She thought about it and just wanted to float around. Not having too much skills on the fins. Wind started to pick up pretty fast than I thought as the clouds looked like was gonna rain. Weather forcast didn't say it was. Too much wind and she was fighting to get back to the landings. Wrong day to be on the lake like that and she says this is a lot of a workout!
When the wind got too strong we thought it was best to get off before we both got too far from landings and have to work hard. Not an easy area to get off anywhere and walk back as it is a very steep hilly place as it was a coal mining site.
She says WHEW this is more of a workout as riding a bike all uphill only backwards! Says next time let's use the canoe......

Now about the fins is there one made right for ladies? Which is easy, over shoes or barefeets? She says couldn't do mine as she says was too big as like a little girl walking in her daddy's big shoes...
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Shortest trip.... - by Bluegillman - 07-12-2008, 04:50 AM
Re: [Bluegillman] Shortest trip.... - by TubeDude - 07-12-2008, 12:28 PM