Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Tourney Results?
[unsure][font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] Ok guys here is my story. After meeting all of the guys that were going to fish the tourney, we all decided that we had better get going. So we launched and the game was on.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] I started out right behind Wiperhunter and Wiperslayer following them over to the North Dike and fished that side for about an hour wasn't seeing many fish on the sonar so decided to go over by the Feed lot and check that out. We got just past the Pig Farm when I caught my very first Walleye (ever). Weighed in at a whooping 13 oz. and 16 inches long. I was using a Black and Silver #5 Wally Diver. [/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] I was bouncing the lure off the bottom in the rocks. I was about 100 feet from the shore and 5-6 feet deep. The hit was very light, I wasn't sure that there was even anything on the line.Right about that time My kicker motor decided it wasn't going to play . The throttle linkage had come apart . A clip that holds the linkage together had come off. I fixed that problem and it shouldn't happen again. This all happened at 10:20 am[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] To top off the days events Around 3pm my big motor decided that it was going to follow the kicker and it started to act up on me. I think that I had run it at idle speed too long and it probably loaded up on me checking it out now.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] All in all me and my son had only caught that one Walleye for the day. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] It was a fun day none the less.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52 [/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] [/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Willard Tourney Results? - by BearLakeMack - 05-24-2003, 10:08 PM
Re: [Teroy] Willard Tourney Results? - by Teroy - 05-25-2003, 01:15 AM
Re: [BearLakeMack] Willard Tourney Results? - by AFDan52 - 05-26-2003, 12:07 AM