Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barred Owl poached in Moodus
the Sad part here is, In this time of economic upheaval, What is left of your limited law inforcement had to spend valuable and limited man hours and financial resorces on false reports and investigation of a non existant crime.

Well I should say investigating the wrong crime.

Whats more is, I can see how this escilated, When you have an inner city police department or environmental agency who have men and women to which none of them are outdoresmen it is easy for them to become mislead.

Even here in michigan I am seeing our concervation agency hiring more and more Concervation officers who have limited if any hunting, trapping, fishing experiance.

I understand the importance of educated C/O officers, but I think they are short suiting them selves when they dont have sportsmen and women working in thier departments. Now we have some one who is investigating a Balloon Trapper. [:/]

Then there is the law of obstructing justice. which is another fellony in itself.

I wonder just how many crimes were comited because the law inforcement personel was spending time on a false report, and how many criminal cases went unsolved because the officer missed the oppertunity to solve it because the spent their time on a false report.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Barred Owl poached in Moodus - by gdn443 - 12-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Re: [gdn443] Barred Owl poached in Moodus - by davetclown - 12-20-2009, 09:27 AM