Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
myu's Pics
I was hoping to take picture from my APS film camera, I make huge mistake and drop in ocean, when large set of sea swell came suddenly, and I have small grouper hooked and trying to release. I feel I am only fisherman in Okinawa that release some fishes. Some fishes are not so tasty to my mouth so I do not keep all fishes sometimes. I was not looking closely enough to conditions, so maybe I deserve to loose my camera to water damages. I also recieve reply from Dave T Clown regarding my entry to contest called '16 species'. He say that it is contest only for US resident. So these 2 thing makes me Sad.

I am now researching which new camera to buy. I even went back to reef with snorkel and found camera, but I think film and camera are broken and not able to repair. My girlfriend will not allow me to use her SLR type. She says "never' after she hears my story of my lost camera. I have hopes to buy new digital camera soon. They are so much money here. I have conflict in my mind, because I am saving for new tandem kayak so that my girlfriend can be safe with me. So now I conflict between new camera, or get kayak sooner? I will try to make decision promptly.

The picture I post before has these descriptions:

'Maeda' is nice point of diving and fishing that is only 15 minutes paddle from my backyard. I catch 11 different species of reef type fish there from last 2 days. I have 3-D GPS map of this area that I constructed.

'Bolo' is also nice point of diving and fishing that is only 10 minutes paddle from my backyard. I catch 4 different species from there in last 2 days, this is where swell and grouper and my stupidness make me loose my camera to water damages.

'sunrise-chinen' is picture of nice sunsets I take from my backyard. I feel so lucky to have this view almost everyday before I start to walk with my float tube of kayak to go fishing.

'sharkmouth' is picture I take from new aquarium that is in northern Okinawa, this aquarium is wonderful. It contains the largest tank in the world, it has been great success for many types of fishes. It shows very large shark mouth and my girlfriend. We have season pass for this aquarium because we like to go and watch huge fishes, they have 15 meter whale sharks and 5 meter mantas that are very wonderful fishes.

I hope to soon have ability to post new pictures!!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
myu's Pics - by TubeDude - 07-29-2003, 01:57 AM
Re: [TubeDude] myu's Pics - by poncho - 07-29-2003, 02:40 AM
Re: [poncho] myu's Pics - by TubeDude - 07-29-2003, 10:31 AM
Re: [TubeDude] myu's Pics - by EmuScud - 07-29-2003, 02:18 PM
Re: [EmuScud] myu's Pics - by aquaman - 07-29-2003, 08:41 PM
Re: [EmuScud] myu's Pics - by TubeDude - 07-29-2003, 10:41 PM
Re: [TubeDude] myu's Pics - by myu - 08-01-2003, 07:22 AM
Re: [myu] myu's Pics - by TubeDude - 08-01-2003, 09:43 AM
Re: [TubeDude] myu's Pics - by myu - 08-01-2003, 07:40 AM
Re: [myu] myu's Pics - by TubeDude - 08-01-2003, 11:18 PM