Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some advice on mounting fishfinders to my tube
[cool]Hey, Jed, I replied to your PM, suggesting you visit our humble forum here, before I looked at the board and saw your post. Welcome.

I sent you a link to a past thread on the Cuda 168, showing my mounting method...including a rod rack. If you check EmuScud's recent reports, he shows how he mounted his transducer to the frame of his pontoon. We are all still tinkering around, trying to find the perfect solution.

You might want to PM EmuScud too. He also got the 128, although he has not taken it anywhere other than Utah Lake yet...where, as you know, it is so shallow that you can't really put it through its paces. Starvation will be a great test for it.

I am attaching a couple of pics I did not include on my original thread on the Cuda 168. It shows the bottom of the PVC shaft, and how you cut it and attach the transducer. I also have some written instructions I did for one of the other guys recently. Send me another PM or email and I will rustle up anything else I can from my files.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Jedburton] need some advice on mounting fishfinders to my tube - by TubeDude - 08-16-2003, 11:22 AM