Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today
Well I set out at 5:30am getting live smelt. After I had about 25 or so I headed over to the bay.

Within 5 minutes of me getting the live bait in the water a hook up. 16" Halibut ( released of course )

Then I drifted around and nothing for like 2 hours on live bait or squid. Then as I hit the grassy area next to the gas dock hook up. 13" bass, then another within 5 minutes on live bait. This one alittle nicer. 16" ( released[Wink] )

High Tide was around 8:50am so by now it is like 8am so I start heading back trolling with two green/white plastics out.

Just as I round the corner I hook up. 18" Halibut ( released ) and man was he pissed! I mean even after I got him up and in the net he was still jumping and biting my line! He was making these little growling noises too.

I tried to take a picture but with him jumping around so much I was afraid I would lose my camera again!

Anyway good day. Fishing was alittle short but I found I do better in the am than pm in those areas plus the wind is not so bad.

Good luck everyone.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today - by fishfather - 09-07-2003, 07:55 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today - by fishfather - 09-08-2003, 03:07 AM
Re: [TubeDude] Huntington Harbor/Anahiem Bay Today - by fishfather - 09-08-2003, 03:39 PM