Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intermediate sinking line advice
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[size 3]Hello everyone,[/size]
[size 3]I am in need a of a anintermediate sinking line and wanted to know if any of you have a positive experience with sinking line that you would recommend. The stillwater lake I fish is mostly 5ft or less in depth....I really need a slow sinking line....floating line doesn't seem to get same results when stripping in leaches....[/size]
[size 3]I currently own and use sinking lines type II SA and RIO brand III. both work great and are supple to cast and handle, but my presentation must be quicker and I want to be able to have slower action during winter months.[/size]
[size 3]I bought a cortland camo intermediate sinking line a few years back for the slow sinking feature....I really dislike the memory that this line has...even in the summer, I don't really enjoy using this plastic(mono?) line. [/size]
[size 3]If any of you have recommendations please let me know....[/size]
[size 3]I don't mean for this post to be about brand bashing....the above mentioned are my opinions only....[/size]
[size 3]I appreciate any recommendations by personal use. If you have negative experience please post as well...thanks![/size]
[size 3]Match[/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
intermediate sinking line advice - by MatchT - 03-24-2012, 06:16 PM