Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berkley Power Pogy
For the last several years I have used the Charteruse with a black back 4" power pogy to land early season stripers. I have used hunderds of various lures with a multitude of patterns. Some work better than others but I have to say that this particular pattern in the early season has out fished every other lure that I have thrown. Recently, after trying to order my pre-season supplies I was told that Berkley has discontinued to make the chartreuse with a black back. The replaced it with some other garbage. I called and got the "write a letter" line. So I did I wrote a letter and called every other guide that I knew to write a letter as well. Perhaps having enough people writing in requesting them to restart the manufacturing of this bait will show Berkley the real power behind the sports angling community. <br>I am asking for a bit of your time to e-mail Berkley at bljohnson@purefishing.com and ask them to please bring back the charteruse black back 4" inshore power pogy. If not for yourselves then for me a fellow angler. This of course would make my season. <br>Thank you all for any help regarding this issue. I am going up against a huge company and I could use all the backing I can get. <br><br><br>Tight Lines,<br>Capt. Rick Morris <br><br><br>

Messages In This Thread
Berkley Power Pogy - by TrueNorthGuide - 02-24-2001, 02:23 AM
Re: Berkley Power Pogy - by MasterJigBuilder - 05-20-2001, 09:30 AM