Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redbone hound needed for child
well you must of lost yours the same time i lost my jacob p. that,s too bad. i,d just been wonderin if there was one under the christmas tree fer him. hope and pray thee was. now, now that your movin in your new place maybe you,ll be lucky enough to have god send you another one, and you find him. haha i hope so. sometimes things are just fate, ya know. it,s meant to be. i,ll keep my fingers crossed fer ya. haha i hope everythin goes well fer ya in your new home, now ya take care, i was wonderin bout ya too cause i hadn,t heard from ya. that,s why i HOLLERED!! HAHA so you tke care, and thanks fer wtritin me back, to tell me your ok too. have fun ok stay warm in these temps too. ok. we,re 15-20 below this mornin with a wind chill of 50 aint that somethin! hope it ain,t where you are. haha later hey ya know, i said i wouldn,t of gotten another one after jake, but we had little louie, well, yeah i probably would have if we didn,t have louie, i never been without one in my life and i don,t think i can handle not havin one. ya know. when the timins right and when god sends em to us. or us to them. ya know! later mare one more thing, haha you touched me too ya know, when you,s talkinbout our boy. it hit me, too, that,s why i had to write ya. we got a pretty good crew here ya know! haha
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
redbone hound needed for child - by daymere - 12-16-2003, 02:55 AM
Re: [daymere] redbone hound needed for child - by patches - 01-15-2004, 04:14 PM