Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Catfish Contest: Entries, Questions, Smacktalk Section
I'd like to keep the Rules post clean, and will add results as things progress. If you are interested in entering, post it here, or send me a PM, specify your payment method preference, and I'll send you the info.

Paypal is preferred for the entry fee (gift payments, include your BFT handle). You can mail in payments as well.

Entry monies will go towards prize awards, and shipping costs. If anyone is willing to donate, or drum up donations from a local business - always welcome! To me - it's not about the prizes, but the fun of friendly competition, and another excuse to get out there and target some fun sport fish.

Big shout out to Boatloadakids for his top winnings last year. Expect to see more of the same, a real competitor, and a fine gentleman!

[inline "36 inch cat first pic.jpg"]
Just a reminder - the new Catch and Release Utah record catfish came out of Cutler Reservoir last year. It was not a contest entry, but - it came from the north. Just saying...

THIS is what I'll be looking for this year:
[inline "Catfish Kid.jpg"]

[inline catfish2.JPG]

Messages In This Thread
2014 Catfish Contest: Entries, Questions, Smacktalk Section - by CoyoteSpinner - 03-08-2014, 04:30 PM