Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey anybody rabbit huntin???
hey lonehunter! i know how to do this, haha well i got old spudley, today, and i,m babysittin, haha only he,s cliff,s hound dog, and we start talkin bout the old days, and he says, ma, i think : its time to go rabbit huntin, even though i,m 14 years old. my mother, went till she was 18, he tells me/ and even though it was only when she,d sneek out the house, come back all lame, and tuckered, she still went., and i can to. oh spud, id said, i don,t want ya comin back that way. how,d shed hurt, but ma, he states with those large shinin bright spirit that comes from his heart and soul, she wanted to go just like me, she was tuckered but look at how happy she,d be, and didn,t she snore, and start bayin in her sleep, when she got back ma, he says to me, haha.i laughed but it was hard, i guess she did spud,i said, well it,s just like me, i didnt say anythin cause i had a lump in my throat, as big as a golf ball, i couldn,t i say anythin for a moment, i know what it would do if i said no. i just said yes i member spud, and so do you my old boy, and so do you. how i remember her learnin you boys, to hunt, those little 12 inch legs, runnin you two around, haha , so smart, and she wouldn,t take any grief from you two.. ahah and you two were bigger than her,. she,d nip your heels and say pay attention. haha but you boys listened and loved her. i remember as if it was yesterday. spud.she loved runnin them rabbits with us ma, lookin up to me, almost with tears in his big beautiful brown eyes, and i had them too, i hear him say, and slow but sure, she,d go. even though it was more in her mind than in her legs, it was her spirit runnin that rabbit ma, and so, spud reminds me. and that,s why i need to go too. ma. i swaller and try not to cry, so i gave into him and said to those beautiful Sad eyes, he gives, lookin up to me. all of you always do this to me, i says to him, ya always git your own way, haha i guess we,re gonna take and go up north. it,s funny how he understood,they all did though, especially my jake, it was as if it was a sixth, sence that we read each others minds and eyes. i remember when jake was sleepin , and i,d think mentally jake, and his head would pop up nad ears right tight.so to me, it proved my point. the minute i took jake from his mother and spud, it was my and cliffs voice they heard, and i picked jake, and cliff, my son picked spud, or they picked us. the soul connection just was. i says to spud, well, i guess were gonna have to go north spud, cause there sure aren,t too many herein the central state. but it will give us some old memories, spud, of your granfather, father, mother, brother jake, and all your other brothers and sisters that came after you.. and i,ll git a little piece of you, jake, your mother dutchie,, runiin again,and .to be able to feel, see, that magical spirit you all posessed together. to work together and to come as one to do what,s in your blood, and do what you all loved. to do. It,was quite the sight back then. how proud, how proud dutchie was of you boys, herself, what a team. haha. probably fer only a few more short times we,ll have to go spud out there. we.ll take the hot dogs, and rolls, cook em over the fire, like we use to, and i know you spud, you won,t hunt till ya git your hot dog, haha no more than jake and ma, did either, you can have your treat, then you,ll take off, haha nad do the sniffin thing. nose in the air, then ot the ground, but that ol nose won,t stop till ya find what your lookin fer,will ya ol boy, haha. you,ll let out that buuuuuuuuuuurre and here we go! i,ll hollar go spud go git that ------ rabbit!! haha there goes the rabbit, there goes my spud nad he,s right tight on his everlovin. and the sound of that voice, will bellers through the cold brisk night, and i know ol spuds feelin them too, of momma and jake with him, he,s memberin, i know he,s memberin. he,s feelin and actin like a new pup all over again,/ i,ll say to myself, and it,s as if all 3 of their silloettes are beamin across the silver white snow, with the full moon blazin, along with the fire. These are the most precious sounds, sights. i feel or ever will in all my life.. there is nothin, that touches my soul, like these nights, and nothin or no one can ever take this away, or will ever add up to, to the many a nights like these.,we,ve shared;;;; ol jake, now gone, fer five years, and momma, dutchie, gone 7 years, and her father butchie. 10. i,ll remember forever,.[Smile]. if only now were huntin in our dreams. ilove nad miss you all my good old hounds. your mother. only 2 legged, haha [Wink][Sad][cool] and so does cliffie,

i went back to school and did a portarit of jakes head, took him to school with me when he was a pup, haha they let me. he was almost a year, and at the bottom of the picture i wrote,

NO WORDS SPOKEN,

BUT TO ME, THERE NEED NOT BE,

OUR SOULS ARE ONE

EVEN BEYOND OUR DESTINY.

MY JAKE---- I LOVE YOU
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
hey anybody rabbit huntin??? - by patches - 01-06-2004, 03:56 AM