Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have info?
As you will notice Gary I never referred to any one person but if you or anyone else felt it was directed at them, it makes me think that maybe there was some hatred or bitter feeling involved in the origional reply. We as mods on the BFT Ut board valve all comments but as always the majority are who we will listen to, there is just no way we can ever make everyone happy all the time, when we try, we always have those that hate and are bitter about what we do, if you or others feel that is name calling well I'm truly sorry because that was not my intent but it is what it is. You and Kim both have shown that you have little regard to us trying to do the best job we can possible can do, for this site. I have reached out to both of you, in PM's trying to explain what we are trying to accomplish by starting this new board. You at least replied to me, saying that even though you disagree you were willing to let it go, Kim on the other hand would not even give me that, so it is not surprising to me she starts it up again when I simply move a post, which we do all the time and will not stop because of this thread. If you or she wish to give this job a go, I say please, step in and do it, it is a thankless job with NO pay and I wish you well in that endeavor. If on the other hand you don't want to do this job, please just let me do the job but feel free to send me PM's expressing your dislike for me for what I'm trying to do to make this the best fishing site in the state of Utah.
I wish you and Kim all the best and we do valve you both as members but this type of threads are useless, for the most part but they do provide entertainment for those that can't get out and go fishing.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Anyone have info? - by k2muskie - 02-26-2015, 06:03 PM
Re: [wyoguy] Anyone have Lost Creek info? - by wiperhunter2 - 02-28-2015, 09:39 PM